Octagonal blender machine, octagonal blender manufacturer , #Octagonal Blender
Email : email@example.com Call Now +91 9099935527
Capacities available from 10 L to 10000 L (Higher capacity up to 20000 L on demand). – https://www.bhagwatipharma.co.in/octagonal-blender-gmp-model/
Octagonal Blender, due to its octagonal shape is designed to process larger volume of material. It occupies less space compared to other similar blenders like ‘V’ and Double Cone.
Power consumption is also less. The blending takes place at low speed during operation. It is well balanced even in higher capacities. It is very useful for pharmaceutical industries wherein gentle blending of dry granules of powder is to be done. It is a slow speed blender and has removable type baffles mounted on a rectangular shell.
The important feature of the machine is easy to wash in place. Octagonal blender is supplied with a bin charging system or can be designed for vacuum charging. Dust free charging system is also incorporated, which is a completely closed system for charging and discharging of powders or granules.
The power consumption is comparatively lower than other similar type of blenders. The machine basically consists of shell welded with conical Octagonal shape ends and supported with sturdy supports on both side.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OCTAGONAL BLENDER:
• The Octagonal Blender is suitable for dry mixing of products in granule form.
• Easy for loading and unloading of material.
• Easy for cleaning.
• All contact parts of the Octagonal Blender are made out of SS 304 / SS 316 or SS 316 L quality material, as per customer’s requirements.
• The octagonal shape and slow speed of rotating gives sufficient continuous movement to the granules, resulting in good quality.
• Simple design of Octagonal Blender requires minimum maintenance.
• General structure and safety guards made out of mild steel and coloured in Standard Model and made out of SS 304 and polished to a matt OR mirror finish in GMP Model.
• Actuated butterfly valve for easy opening of outlet discharge.
• Limit switch for safety purpose.
• Bigger size batch at low power consumption.